Last updated: Jan 01, 2019
1. Principles for processing personal data
Travel-4-free.com principles for processing personal data:
- Fairness and lawfulness. When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
- Restricted to a specific purpose. The personal data of Data Subject must be processed only for specific purposes.
- Transparency. The Data Subject must be informed of how his/her data is being collected, processed and used.
2. What personal data we collect and process
travel-4-free.com collects several different types of personal data for various purposes. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
3. How we use the personal data
travel-4-free.com uses the collected personal data for various purposes:
- To provide you with services
- To notify you about changes to our services and/or products
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
4. Legal basis for collecting and processing personal data
travel-4-free.com legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this Data Protection Policy depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information:
- travel-4-free.com needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given travel-4-free.com permission to do so
- Processing your personal data is in travel-4-free.com legitimate interests
- travel-4-free.com needs to comply with the law
5. Retention of personal data
travel-4-free.com will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Data Protection Policy.
travel-4-free.com will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
6. Data protection rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
– Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
Google Ads Disclaimer
This website uses Google Adsense, a Web-advertising-service of Google Inc., United States (“Google”). Google Adsense uses “cookies” (text files) that are stored on your computer and allows an analysis of the use of this website by you.
Google Adsense also uses so-called “Web Beacons” (small invisible images) to gather information. Through the use of Web beacons simple actions such as the visitor traffic to the website can be recorded and collected. The information generated by the cookie and/or Web Beacon is information about your use of this site (Url), including your IP address and will be transferred to a Google server in the U.S. and stored there.
Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the site in order to show and compile reports on website activity and ads for website operators and providing other services with website and internet related services. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where this is required by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. You can avoid storing cookies on your hard drive and the display of Web Beacons by choosing to accept in your browser settings, “cookies” (in MS Internet Explorer under “Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings”, in Firefox under Tools> Settings> Privacy> Cookies), we would point out however that this may prevent you from using all the features of this website.
By using this site you agree to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner described, and agree to the aforementioned purpose.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can your find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites: